The Best Piano Movers For Your Prized Instruments
From uprights to grands, we’re your one-stop solution!
Piano Moving Professionals With Experience
It takes specialized skills, equipment and training to know how to move a piano safely from one place to the next, and Right Movers has perfected the practice. We’ve been trusted with every type, age and size of piano all across the globe, and we always work tirelessly to ensure complete customer satisfaction with every relocation we manage for our clients.
There are four major groups of uprights to consider and we’re comfortable transporting each one, whether you need to move two blocks down the road, across the country, or overseas.
Spinets: The smallest of the lot, these usually measure about 3’ tall and close to 5’ long, and come in at about 200-300 pounds.
Console: Taller than spinets at around three-and-a-half feet tall, but around the same length overall.
tudio: Upwards of four feet tall, the additional height alone could easily tack on an additional 100 pounds over spinets.
Classic Uprights: The big daddies of the upright family, it’s easy to tip the scales at 500 pounds depending on the make and model.
The large, cumbersome shape of these instruments often means they need to be at least partially disassembled before transporting, which is why it’s essential to find a moving company with specialized piano moving equipment on-hand.
Petite Grand: Don’t let the name fool you, these are still incredibly heavy works of art. At around four-and-a-half feet long, even the Petite Grands won’t fit through most doors without skilled know-how and special equipment.
Baby Grand: One of the most common sizes of pianos we move on a given day, these stand near 5’7” long and can easily weight over 500 pounds. It’s pretty much guaranteed that the legs and pedals will need to be skillfully disassembled before you can attempt to move one of these models any distance.
Parlour Grand: Bigger still, the additional weight of a parlour makes it all the more essential that you hire a crew that can handle the requirements of moving extremely heavy, cumbersome and fragile items. This is not a time when you want to hire a few “cheap movers” off craigslist … trust us.
Semi-Concert/Ballroom: Easily reaching seven-feet long, these are just one step down from the biggest, dare we say grandest of them all, the…
Concert Grand: Moving nine-feet of piano is a seriously demanding and specialized task, and nobody is more qualified to do it than Right Movers.
Peace-of-Mind For Your Possessions
When it comes to moving a piano safely and securely, thousands of people have trusted us with their new, vintage, collectible and heirloom instruments. Here are just a few key reasons why you should consider Right Movers:
• Fully licensed and insured for every move, every time
• The price we quote is guaranteed and doesn’t change based on weather, traffic, or even if your elevator decides to stop working on move-out day
• We carry tools and equipment that were designed for the sole purpose of moving pianos
• The finest quality packing materials like heavy pads, stable dollies and double-wall boxes
• Our in-house carpenters can create custom wood crating on-site for anything that requires next-level protection
• We provide complete insurance during the transit for your complete peace of mind.
• We also offer short-term and long-term storage options, just in case you need somewhere to store your instrument in the interim. And every storage unit we offer around the world features 24/7 on-site security, video recording, climate control, and on-call pickup/delivery services.
Whether you need piano movers within the city, or if you’re hopping over the pond from Dubai to London with five bedrooms worth of furniture, we can help you get your belongings to just about any place on the planet. Contact us today for your free, no-hassle moving quote, and see why Right Movers is the way to go.
Ready to get moved? Get a FREE quote now